Why use J.E.G. Diesel as your Mitsubishi diesel pump repairs specialist?
- providing expert diesel fuel system repairs since 1971
- warranty-backed reconditioned pumps
- Bosch test benches
- fully equipped diesel workshop
- collections and deliveries of refurbished components
- economical Mitsubishi diesel pump repair cost.
J.E.G. Diesel is a certified Bosch diesel service centre. Our mission is to provide quality Mitsubishi diesel pump repairs, at the lowest possible price.
About Mitsubishi pump repairs
Symptoms of a defective Mitsubishi fuel pump are:
- a misfiring or spluttering engine
- lack of power when accelerating
- squealing or clicking noises from under the bonnet
- engine won’t start.
When the vehicle surges, loses power or stalls on climbs, or consumes more fuel than usual, it may be a sign of Mitsubishi diesel pump problems that require immediate attention.
When the fuel levels in the tank are too low, the fuel injection pump is not sufficiently lubricated.
Air gets into the tank, and accelerates the wear of bearings and other components. As a result, the Mitsubishi diesel pump dries out and malfunctions.
Fuel pumps are susceptible to abrasion, and leaks are common.
When the injector timing is out, the performance of the fuel pump is adversely affected, and ultimately requires repairs.
Mitsubishi has developed a range of diesel engines with unique fuel systems.
The Mitsubishi Triton double cab has a diesel injection pump common rail system, while the multi-purpose Mitsubishi ASX features a multi-point fuel injection engine.
The popular Pajero SUV has a direct injection common rail pump. The Pajero’s competitor in the SUV class, the Mitsubishi Outlander, has a high-pressure fuel injection system.
A high-pressure pump (HPP) creates the fuel pressure required for the high-pressure injector to supply the optimum mix of fuel and air directly into the combustion chamber.
As a result, the Mitsubishi Outlander is known for excellent fuel consumption and low carbon emissions.
Our highly trained technicians base each assessment on exhaustive diagnostic and mechanical testing. Only then will they recommend a suitable modus operandi.
Provided the Mitsubishi diesel pump problems can be isolated, and easily repaired, a diesel pump refurbishment is the most expedient solution.
The Mitsubishi diesel pump repair cost is much cheaper than buying a new pump.
What’s more, J.E.G. Diesel stocks a wide range of reconditioned fuel pumps to enable the quickest possible turnaround time.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 021 511 9197 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Mitsubishi Diesel Cars
Mitsubishi Colt 2.8, 2.8 TDI
Mitsubishi Triton 2.5 TDI, 3.2 TDI
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 DHD
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from J.E.G. Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.~ Andre Du Preez
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from JEG Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.Andre
- Thanks Sean, Sergio, Herman and the rest of the expert team at J.E.G. Diesel. My D4D had a serious black smoke issue since I bought it. Took it to these guys after having a chat at the CTMS and WOW! Excellent service. Always kept me up to date so I knew exactly what the status was and what will happen next. You guys come highly recommended!~ Dries Du Toit