Why use J.E.G. Diesel for your Isuzu diesel pump repairs?
- specialist diesel fuel system repair technicians since 1971
- certified Bosch service centre
- repairs are tested and calibrated to the manufacturer’s standards
- refurbished Isuzu fuel pumps backed by a 6-month/10,000 km warranty.
J.E.G. Diesel has the equipment, training and experience to refurbish Bosch Zexel and Mico fuel pumps under warranty. Our Isuzu diesel pump repair cost is among the lowest in the industry.
About Isuzu diesel pumps
Warning signs of imminent Isuzu diesel fuel pump repairs are:
- high-pitched whining or scraping sounds
- trouble accelerating
- spluttering or misfiring
- low fuel pressure.
When the vehicle fails to start, or stalls on an incline or when towing a load, the engine is being starved of fuel. That’s an indication of Isuzu diesel pump problems.
Over time, residue can build up in the fuel system.
When enough debris collects in the system, it clogs up the fuel pump and the injector spray tip.
As a result, the injector fails to close and impacts cylinder performance.
It’s not only the pump that can cause fuel supply problems.
When the components in a fuel injector pump are defective, the timing of the fuel transfer process can be interrupted.
When this happens, a full Isuzu diesel pump refurbishment is usually required.
Isuzu is renowned for developing a comprehensive range of diesel engines with different fuel systems.
Over the years, the Japanese manufacturer has used Bosch PES-K and PES-A fuel pumps, direct injection units, indirect injection systems and VE-Rotary Zexel injection pumps.
The common rail injection system was introduced in the 4EE1 engine and later changed to the Bosch electronic fuel injection pump with turbochargers in the F-class of engines.
The most recent 4JA1 engine uses a high-pressure common rail direct-injection system.
How about the popular Isuzu models in South Africa?
The Isuzu KB bakkie has a direct-injector diesel fuel pump. The Isuzu D-Max and Isuzu Mu-X feature a direct-injection turbo intercooled system.
The Isuzu N-Series of trucks is fitted with a common rail turbo intercooled system.
The age, condition and diagnosis of a faulty Isuzu fuel pump determines whether it should be repaired or replaced.
At J.E.G. Diesel, we use advanced diagnostic testing to find the most cost-effective solution to your Isuzu diesel pump problems.
In most cases, repairing the Isuzu fuel pump to as-new condition is all that’s required.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 021 511 9197 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Isuzu Diesel Cars
Isuzu KB 300
Isuzu KB 280
Isuzu KB 250
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from J.E.G. Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.~ Andre Du Preez
- Thanks Sean, Sergio, Herman and the rest of the expert team at J.E.G. Diesel. My D4D had a serious black smoke issue since I bought it. Took it to these guys after having a chat at the CTMS and WOW! Excellent service. Always kept me up to date so I knew exactly what the status was and what will happen next. You guys come highly recommended!~ Dries Du Toit
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from JEG Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.Andre