Why use J.E.G. Diesel for your Hyundai diesel pump repairs?
- family-run operation specialising in diesel fuel system repairs since 1971
- comprehensive diagnostic and mechanical inspections reports
- competitively priced Hyundai diesel pump refurbishments
- exclusive use of OEM spares in all diesel pump repairs
- 6 month/10 000 km warranty on reconditioned Bosch, Zexel and Mico diesel pumps
J.E.G. Diesel is a certified Bosch Centre. We use state of the art diesel diagnostic software, injection testing and calibration tools to identify and resolve all Hyundai diesel pump problems.
About Hyundai diesel pumps
The signs of a malfunctioning Hyundai diesel pump can include:
- rough idling
- engine surges
- unresponsive to acceleration
- overheated engine
- excessively high fuel consumption.
A sporadic loss of power under stress, or when the engine misfires, splutters or won’t ignite, are also common symptoms of a flawed, worn or damaged Hyundai diesel pump.
When the fuel supply is compromised by rust, debris and moisture, the contaminants can impair the efficacy of critical components, including the fuel pump.
In addition, rusted and loose connectors, melted wiring and other electrical faults can contribute to diesel pump failure in all vehicle makes and models.
In both cases, a Hyundai diesel pump refurbishment is the cost-effective solution.
No. The latest models in the Hyundai range – the Creta, Tucson and Santa Fe are powered by a common rail direct injection 4-cylinder engine, or CRDi.
At J.E.G. Diesel we don’t take the one-size-fits-all approach.
Depending on the results of the Bosch diagnostic tests, together with the age and condition of the Hyundai diesel pump, our technicians recommend the best course of action.
On most occasions, Hyundai diesel pump repairs by our experienced technicians is all that’s required to get the vehicle back onto the road.
How do we keep the diesel pump repair cost down? By using the latest Bosch Diesel test benches, equipment and tools.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 021 511 9197 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Hyundai Diesel Cars
Hyundai Grand i10
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- Sean & team sorted out my smoking Auris D4D out. Wish I had taken it in ages ago as it had always smoked and agents just tried to talk the problem away. It is now much improved. My fuel economy is better, increased from average (actual measured) range of 14.5 to 15km/l up to a much more respectable 16 to 16.5km/l (and this for an older 2l diesel motor with 210k km on clock....= one very happy customer!) I also no longer cover vehicles behind me in a plume of black smoke.~ Garth Elliot
- From my first telephone contact with Sean to picking up my Mercedes 270 cdi a few days later, I found the service to be first class. Having the required work carried out, the car now runs like a dream. Thanks to the great guys and service at JEG! As Arnold would say 'I'll be back'!Paul
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from J.E.G. Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.~ Andre Du Preez