Why refurbish your Hyundai’s diesel injectors with JEG Diesel?
- we specialise in Hyundai injector repairs
- our family business has nearly 50 years of experience with diesel injector refurbishment
- we provide a warranty with each refurbished Hyundai injector or pump
- our highly decorated, Bosch-certified technicians perform expert diagnosis, servicing, repairs and testing on Hyundai diesel vehicles
- we rebuild Hyundai diesel injectors to OEM standards in-house, saving you costs.
Hyundai diesel injectors are designed to be refurbished cost effectively. Regular injector servicing can also prevent fuel supply problems, leading to engine damage. However, beware of overly cheap parts and work. At J.E.G. Diesel, we maintain rigorous standards.
About Hyundai diesel injectors
Normal wear and tear will eventually take its toll on your Hyundai Tucson or Grand i10 diesel injectors.
Look out for the following signs, which may indicate a diesel injector issue:
- bad fuel economy compared to usual consumption
- dashboard warning lights
- bucking and surging
- sudden stalling and slow acceleration
- fuel smells and/or smoke.
Diesel injectors are designed to deliver a steady stream of diesel to the engine. When the injectors become dysfunctional, they may either inject too much or too little fuel into the engine’s cylinders.
This can lead to issues such as loss of power, idling issues or surging.
Over time, diesel injector failure can lead to permanent engine damage or even catastrophic engine failure. For this reason, it’s important to consult a professional if you suspect injector problems with your Hyundai.
At J.E.G. Diesel, we start any refurbishment process by running comprehensive tests on the injectors, using specialist equipment. The results allow us to make a proper diagnosis and to recommend the best, most cost-effective way forward.
Depending on diagnostic results, your Hyundai diesel injectors may be cleaned, or replacement components may be used to restore the injectors to their original condition.
We then perform further, comprehensive testing to ensure that nothing has been overlooked, and that your Hyundai injectors perform optimally.
Although online videos may make it look feasible to remove injectors yourself, Hyundai diesel injector repairs should be left to the professionals for several reasons:
- You won’t be able to perform the same level of testing as a certified technician, and may end up replacing parts that are not responsible for the problem.
- A number of products on the market contain damaging ingredients. Leave it to a suitably qualified technician to select diesel injector cleaner suited to your Hyundai vehicle.
- Cheap replacement parts could void your vehicle warranty.
At J.E.G. Diesel, our Bosch-certified technicians use the proper diagnostic tools and processes, and we use parts and products only of the highest quality.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 021 511 9197 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Hyundai Diesel Cars
Hyundai Grand i10
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- Thanks Sean, Sergio, Herman and the rest of the expert team at J.E.G. Diesel. My D4D had a serious black smoke issue since I bought it. Took it to these guys after having a chat at the CTMS and WOW! Excellent service. Always kept me up to date so I knew exactly what the status was and what will happen next. You guys come highly recommended!~ Dries Du Toit
- From my first telephone contact with Sean to picking up my Mercedes 270 cdi a few days later, I found the service to be first class. Having the required work carried out, the car now runs like a dream. Thanks to the great guys and service at JEG! As Arnold would say 'I'll be back'!Paul
- Sean & team sorted out my smoking Auris D4D out. Wish I had taken it in ages ago as it had always smoked and agents just tried to talk the problem away. It is now much improved. My fuel economy is better, increased from average (actual measured) range of 14.5 to 15km/l up to a much more respectable 16 to 16.5km/l (and this for an older 2l diesel motor with 210k km on clock....= one very happy customer!) I also no longer cover vehicles behind me in a plume of black smoke.~ Garth Elliot