Why refurbish your Nissan diesel injector with JEG?
- we specialise in Nissan injector repairs
- all our fuel technicians are Bosch-certified and build injectors to OEM standards
- we provide a warranty with each refurbished Nissan injector
- we conduct expert diagnosis and comprehensive testing on your diesel Nissan.
About Nissan diesel injectors
Nissan diesel injectors are intended to be serviced at regular intervals, and are designed to be reconditioned. Refurbishing Nissan injectors is much cheaper than having to replace parts.
Diesel injector failure in Nissan vehicles can occur for a number of reasons.
In Nissan models with the newer, common rail diesel (CRD) engines, fuel is injected under very high pressure, as a fine spray. This results in better fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. Unfortunately, it also means that newer Nissan diesel fuel injectors have very fine tolerances.
For example, Nissan Navara injectors are prone to blockage due to even very small amounts of contaminant (including water) in fuel.
The Nissan NP200 and Nissan NP300 fuel injectors are also prone to the problems associated with CRD injection systems, and should be checked and serviced regularly.
Some of the possible signs of Nissan diesel injector problems are excessive black smoke, jerking and injector rattling.
Dirty injectors lead to poor fuel efficiency and overall performance. Eventually, they can disrupt fuel supply and result in catastrophic engine failure.
Nissan diesel injectors are highly likely to fail and require replacement once vehicles reach mileages of 200,000 km or more, but can present problems earlier too.
A Nissan Navara may blow black smoke for a number of reasons, ranging from a faulty sensor or dirty filters to turbo overboosting or worn injectors.
Nissan Navara fuel injectors also have high flow rates, which can quickly amplify problems elsewhere in the fuel system. If your Nissan Navara is blowing black smoke, it’s best to have it assessed by a qualified diesel mechanic.
In any diesel Nissan model, a jarring or jerky feel during acceleration might point to injector failure or a build-up of water or debris in the diesel injection system. This should be addressed promptly in case of engine failure.
Get in touch
We specialise in Nissan injector repairs, Nissan diesel pump repairs and Nissan turbo repairs. Give us a call on 021 511 9197 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
Nissan Diesel Cars
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- I saved an excess of 2k due to Sergio's diligence and customer service going the extra kilometer, never mind mile, to get me a part from Durban. Awesome customer service guys.Clint
- I want to thank Sean & Sergio from JEG Diesel for the great service I received in reconditioning the injectors on my Fortuner. They provided excellent service and communicated clearly every time they made contact to keep me up to date with progress. Thanks guys.Andre
- Sean & team sorted out my smoking Auris D4D out. Wish I had taken it in ages ago as it had always smoked and agents just tried to talk the problem away. It is now much improved. My fuel economy is better, increased from average (actual measured) range of 14.5 to 15km/l up to a much more respectable 16 to 16.5km/l (and this for an older 2l diesel motor with 210k km on clock....= one very happy customer!) I also no longer cover vehicles behind me in a plume of black smoke.~ Garth Elliot