J.E.G. Diesel offers expert petrol injector cleaning and testing in the Western Cape.
Routine testing and cleaning of fuel injectors improves vehicle performance, prolongs engine life and protects against costly damage.
Our Bosch-trained technicians have been specialising in fuel injection systems since 1971.
Using specialised diagnostic equipment and advanced injector cleaning processes, we can ensure optimal performance of your vehicle’s petrol fuel supply system – at the lowest, possible cost.
Contact us for cost-effective petrol injector cleaning and testing, or to discuss any other issues with your vehicle’s fuel supply system.
Faulty or clogged petrol injectors can compromise performance and cause costly engine damage.
Ultimately, they can lead to engine failure.
Routine petrol injector cleaning and testing is much less expensive than repairing or replacing parts. It also reduces wear and tear on the engine and helps ensure optimal performance.
Some common signs of blocked or faulty petrol injectors are:
- difficulty starting
- uneven acceleration
- increased fuel consumption
- surging or bucking
- engine knocking.
DIY injector cleaning often isn’t effective at removing blockages – and you won’t necessarily know that the blockages are still there.
Using a DIY fuel system cleaner also won’t uncover possible problems like:
- fuel injectors with faulty spray patterns
- weak petrol flow rate
- cracked or leaking fuel injectors
- faults with other fuel supply system components.
If you suspect clogged injectors – and after driving a vehicle for 3 years or about 70,000 km – it’s best to have a professional test your petrol injectors using proper diagnostic systems.
A professional can identify and safely remove any dirt build-ups or blockages, and then test again for optimal fuel supply.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 082 851 9917 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- From my first telephone contact with Sean to picking up my Mercedes 270 cdi a few days later, I found the service to be first class. Having the required work carried out, the car now runs like a dream. Thanks to the great guys and service at JEG! As Arnold would say 'I'll be back'!Paul
- I saved an excess of 2k due to Sergio's diligence and customer service going the extra kilometer, never mind mile, to get me a part from Durban. Awesome customer service guys.Clint
- Thanks Sean, Sergio, Herman and the rest of the expert team at J.E.G. Diesel. My D4D had a serious black smoke issue since I bought it. Took it to these guys after having a chat at the CTMS and WOW! Excellent service. Always kept me up to date so I knew exactly what the status was and what will happen next. You guys come highly recommended!~ Dries Du Toit