Why refurbish your Mitsubishi diesel injectors with JEG Diesel?
- we specialise in Mitsubishi injector repairs
- our family business has nearly 50 years of experience with diesel injector refurbishment
- we provide a warranty with each refurbished Mitsubishi injector or pump
- our highly decorated, Bosch-certified technicians perform expert diagnosis, servicing, repairs and testing on Mitsubishi diesel vehicles
- we rebuild Mitsubishi diesel injectors to OEM standards in-house, saving you costs.
J.E.G. Diesel are experts in refurbishing and repairing Mitsubishi diesel injectors. This is typically much cheaper than replacing injectors. Regular injector servicing can also improve engine performance and prevent engine damage.
Most general workshops lack the specialist equipment and expertise required to refurbish diesel injectors. They may also use low-quality parts. Don’t risk it.
Instead, contact our fuel injection specialists. We have the right diagnostics equipment, follow stringent Mitsubishi injector reconditioning processes and use only high-quality parts. This ensures the best, long-term results and optimal vehicle performance.
About Mitsubishi diesel injectors
The Mitsubishi Triton, Pajero and Outlander are well-manufactured, high-quality vehicles. However, these cars are designed for heavy-duty and off-road use, which can take a toll on injector performance.
Keep an eye out for the following tell-tale signs of Mitsubishi diesel injector failure or damage:
- excessive smoke or white smoke coming from exhaust
- increased fuel consumption
- dashboard warning lights
- lack of power or power surges
- radiator fans go on quicker than usual due to excessive heat (the vehicle runs warm)
- leaks and fuel smells.
To avoid engine damage or even failure, which could cost a fortune, it’s important to have your Mitsubishi injectors inspected at the first signs of possible damage.
Any refurbishment process should start with full testing and diagnostics. The test results will determine the best injector reconditioning process to follow.
Depending on the identified problems and findings, your Mitsubishi diesel injectors may require expert cleaned, and parts and specialist products may be used to restore the injectors to their original condition.
At J.E.G Diesel, we follow all injector repairs with a final round of comprehensive testing, to ensure optimal performance.
Refurbishing Mitsubishi diesel injectors is significantly cheaper than buying new ones.
Mitsubishi Pajero, Triton or Outlander injectors are designed to be serviced periodically and refurbished – not just “thrown away” after a threshold mileage.
It’s a good idea to have Mitsubishi injectors inspected and serviced regularly by a specialist diesel injector refurbishment and repair centre.
A cleaner additive may improve your Pajero’s diesel injector performance – or the performance of your Triton or Outlander. However, we don’t recommend doing a DIY job for the following reasons:
- cheap cleaner additives often contain naphthalene and other damaging ingredients that can do more harm than good
- most diesel injectors must be cleaned with brand-specific products, and using an alternative could affect your vehicle warranty
- without a full diagnostic test, it’s dangerous to assume that your diesel injectors only need a good clean – there may be a bigger problem.
Always consult a qualified technician to assess a suspected Mitsubishi fuel injection issue.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 082 851 9917 or submit your details using the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Service anywhere in the Western Cape
- Collection & delivery of injectors and pumps
- Affordable repairs
- Extensive testing
- High-quality finishes
6 Amphion Street, Paarden Eiland, CT
Mitsubishi Diesel Cars
|Mitsubishi Colt 2.8, 2.8 TDI|
|Mitsubishi Triton 2.5 TDI, 3.2 TDI|
|Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 DHD|
Our workshop is equipped with the newest Bosch Diesel Diagnostic equipment and qualified diesel technicians to ensure a professional service.
- From my first telephone contact with Sean to picking up my Mercedes 270 cdi a few days later, I found the service to be first class. Having the required work carried out, the car now runs like a dream. Thanks to the great guys and service at JEG! As Arnold would say 'I'll be back'!Paul
- Thanks Sean, Sergio, Herman and the rest of the expert team at J.E.G. Diesel. My D4D had a serious black smoke issue since I bought it. Took it to these guys after having a chat at the CTMS and WOW! Excellent service. Always kept me up to date so I knew exactly what the status was and what will happen next. You guys come highly recommended!~ Dries Du Toit
- Sean & team sorted out my smoking Auris D4D out. Wish I had taken it in ages ago as it had always smoked and agents just tried to talk the problem away. It is now much improved. My fuel economy is better, increased from average (actual measured) range of 14.5 to 15km/l up to a much more respectable 16 to 16.5km/l (and this for an older 2l diesel motor with 210k km on clock....= one very happy customer!) I also no longer cover vehicles behind me in a plume of black smoke.~ Garth Elliot